BBQ Grill Treat Box

Good Morning,

Tuesday was my husband's 63rd birthday!  I don't know how we have gotten so old!  I met Matt when he was 18 and I was 16 and we have been together ever since.  

Warning, this is super picture heavy so please grab some coffee or tea and visit with me for awhile.

There are two things Matt loves to do.  One is cooking on the grill, the other is miniature railroads.  He has two railroads in our garage, he decorates them for Halloween and Christmas.  He wants to have one of them them set up for summer with grass and kids playing, that sort of thing.

When I saw this bundle of  svg files from Dreaming Tree called Grillin and Chillin I knew I had to make my husband the BBQ Grill Treat Box for his birthday.





I had this really cool looking kinda shiny black paper that I used and then I embossed the silver.  I used gold liquid pearls for the handles.


Look the top opens, don't you love the little fork and spatula?



Here is what I put in the box.  Some hot sauce and Matt's favorite mustard.

I also got him a little guy grilling for his summer railroad set up.



There is plenty of room on the back for a sentiment.  I used a big stamp from Cardz TV.


I am entering this BBQ Grill Treat Box into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas #422 - Tic Tac Toe (first row)

Allsorts Challenge - 520/1 - Happy 10th Birthday Allsorts!
Sweet Stampin' - Birthday Boys
Crafty Cardmakers - #234 Birthdays
Alphabet Challenge - E is for Embossing
Cut it Up - #174 Picnics

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.

Hugs,








15 comments:

  1. It just doesn't get any cuter than this and know your husband loved it too!! SOOOOO cute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I Love this. You went above and beyond to create this. I'm sure he Loved It. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous project, lots of details love the grill and utensils, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow and wow!!! Your hubby will be AMAZED by your treat box!!!! It's a perfect personalized gift and how beautifully detailed!! There are a lot of fabulous details!! Awesome project!! Well done!
    ...and Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome! Great project... so special.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Matt!! I hope he had a wonderful celebration!! This is spectacular!! I love the grill!! So fun and awesome, Chriss!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!! I LOVE your cool 3D grill you created for him... That really looks awesome and I bet he did too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super creation, a real work of art and sure Hubby loved it, thanks so much for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME! Thank you for joining our “Tic-Tac-Toe Grid” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardamakers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Goodness this is amazing!!! wow -
    he is going to love this!

    I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a awesome project!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW!! Amazing project. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply perfect! I instantly know five people off the top of my head who would keel over from joy if they got something like your bbq-box! Awesome! Thank you for joining our birthday challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers and I hope you'll forgive me my late commenting! have a happy and crafty week! Maike

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers