INAS #60 Pool Party

Hello My Friends,

It is time for a new challenge over at International Art & Soul.  The challenge this fortnight is #60 "Pool Party".  I decided to do a layout of my dog Duncan in the swimming pool.  It is always a party when he jumps in!  I am so glad that I made a puppy book for my beloved Louie (he is the reason my blog is called Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou".  He was my heart dog.  Whenever I miss him, I sit down and look at the scrapbook layouts I made for him and realize he had such a good doggie life!


I am determined to use up some of the scrapbooking stuff that I have from long ago.  The paper is called Echo Park "Summer Party" it is from 2012!

Here is the 1st page:



Here is the 2nd page:


For this page I made a collage on my computer of all the photos and printed it out.

I am entering this Scrapbook Layout into the following challenges:

Not Just Cards - May
2 Crafter Critter Crazies - ATG (Must have Critter)
a2z Scrapbooking - June - Anything But a Card
Classic Design Team - June #6
Createful Hearts - Critter crazy challenge #9
DLART June Linky Challenge - ATG
Love to Scrap - LTSCB - #122 No Rulz
Lasting Memories - LM#449 Water Photos

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created, then play along with us!  We always have fun!

Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. Duncan looks so adorable in the pool!! What fun pages, Chriss!! I love the papers and elements you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, I can hear the water splashing and see the smiles, great scrapbook memories, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and I love that you are making a scrapbook for Duncan like the one you made for Louie, capturing the special memories as they are made and then be able to look back on them in years to come is awesome :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout for Duncan, surely he have a lot of fun swimming in the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your paper and all the embellishment... Thanks for joining in at Last Memories! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, this looks like a FUN pool party! I can tell Duncan is having a great time.
    Love your pages too. Fun details and something to always treasure.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and pics love the papers-all you can do is give them a good life.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love your layout and you have some sweet pictures of Louie.The papers you used were perfect.Wanted to thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog. Congratulations to you and your husband on the weight loss. I have lost 60 pounds in the past year. But at the family reunion the diet went out the window. Happy day to you!

    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute layout. Love all the details!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun double page layout!! Thanks for joining in our June challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely idea to have a scrapbook of your pets. Duncan must love the pool. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Summer paper choices for this! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool and refreshing I'm lovin' that scrap page I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some great pages. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layout and fab photos too!

    Thanks for joining ua the Createful Heart Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww very nice and lot's of fun! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome layout!! Thanks so much for participating in our NOT JUST CARDS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful layout! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT



    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful scrapbooking page...Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Team Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Irene DT



    ReplyDelete
  20. A great layout - thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a great layout! The papers are perfect for those photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow.. I love this layout!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!
    - Toni LMDT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers