Drive In Card

Hello Friends,

Time for another birthday card!  As some of you know I have 13 brothers and sisters so I am always making cards.

This card is an oldie but goodie bundle from SVGcuts called Rockin and Rollin.  

This shaped card is called Drive In:


Perfect for those gals that grew up in the 50's or early 60's.

Here is the inside of the card:


The sentiment is from CardzTV.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown #433 Shaped Card
Pile It On Challenge - #155 Transportation
DLART June 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you are having a wonderful week!






13 comments:

  1. CUTE card and I love the little poodle skirt too. Believe it or not, I had one many years ago. LOL!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card I love cars
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chriss! I'm back from vacation! Love your shaped card! Very cool and I also went to check out your adorable layout you made of Duncan - Way cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fun, Chriss! I love the shape and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute shaped card. The poodle skirt makes it extra cute.Love It! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect as a retro card - love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card and perfect for anyone I should think, I love it I really do.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the shape.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool card!! wow! 13 brothers & sisters..that's awesome!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. How blessed to have such a big family! I have 4 children and so many times people have asked me "are they all yours?" I can imagine it was the same for your family! Absolutely STUNNING retro card! I can almost here the Grease Soundtrack playing! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! You have a BIG family!! Congrats!
    Amazing shaped card!! I haven't a Cricut machine, but I would wish it!! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers