Mailbox Bouquet Box Card

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  Today I would like to show you some Box Cards that I made using svg files from Dreaming Tree.  

I recently heard from a follower who told me that she has had a Cameo Silhouette for over two years and it is just sitting there because she doesn't know how to use it!  There are many, many classes out there that will teach you how to use your Cameo.  Once you start using it, you will become addicted!  I suggested to her that she start with Youtube.  They have several videos called "Unboxing your Cameo Silhouette" after that, she can move on to "Using your Cameo for the first time" and before she knows it, she will wonder how she ever got along without it!  

I also want to remind everyone that if you go to Dreaming Tree there are free svg files that you can try out and they all come with videos that show you how to put your projects together.

Here are the Mailbox Bouquet Boxes that I made from Dreaming Tree.


Isn't it bright and springy?  I made two because making two is as easy as making one.


One of the things I love best about Dreaming Tree is that all the cards come with envelope files too.


I also wanted to remind you that the Silhouette Tool Prize Giveaway ends this coming Sunday.  April 28th.  If you would like to enter, please go HERE.



I am entering this box card into the following challenges:

Pile It On - #153 Lots of Layers/or use scraps
A Bit More Time To Craft - #90 ATG
Not Just Cards - April ATG
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Challenge #115 

Daring Cardmakers - Blooming Wonderful

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Boxes! They looks great with the wines and flowers inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colorful mailbox, love the design.
    That is one tool I don't have in my stash is that pick me up tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your mailbox bouquet box cards are beautiful my friend!! I had been using my Cricut Explore until last week & then I dusted off my Silhouette and I love it! Especially when it comes to the print n cut feature.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a Cameo but almost wish I did after seeing this. SO pretty!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both so gorgeous!! I love the pretty designs and the flowers!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is very cute! This is so expertly done. Love the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all these flowers, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, pretty colors that scream spring, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers