INAS #57 and Prize Winner!

Good Morning,

Today is International Art & Soul design team day.  Today is Challenge #57 Birthday!

I have a new crafty friend (no matter where I go, I always seem to attract children) my new friend is 5 years old, her favorite color is purple and her favorite animal is a unicorn.  She has a birthday coming up so I made her this Z card.



I used really bright colors because little children love that.  I used two different stamps for the sentiment. I love making these because I can use some of my scrap pieces.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - #225 Birthday Sentiment
Seize the Birthday - #164 Texture
2 Crafter Critter Crazies - #25 Must Have Critter
Pile It On Challenge - #153 Lots of Layers/ or use scraps


Now for the winner of the Pick Me Up Tool:



http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/  - Golden Goddess Designs please send me your address via email at america57@comcast.net

If you didn't win, I will have another prize drawing soon!  

Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. wow, amazing design and this fold is so special, totally lovely.
    congratulations to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card.
    Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute Z fold card for your baby friend!! Adorable!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! I love the fold and the adorable unicorn!! Your new friend will treasure this!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and cheerful and fun. She's sure to love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. its super cute!
    congrats to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling z fold card, I'm sure your recipient is going to love her card. Congrats to your winner, lucky bugga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, how CUTE Chriss! What a super sweet card! Love the design and that adorable unicorn! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is fabulous! I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just ADORABLE! I love unicorns! Congrats to your winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable card!! I just sent you an email, so excited! thank you thank you!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. We would like to invite you to join the Aud Sentiments DT. Please email me so that I can send you info and join us

    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun!!! I'm sure this would make a little girl happy! Love the details on the card created with lots of love! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers