My Lovely Valentine Basket

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is doing well.  I had a question from a follower,, I will answer them at the bottom of this post.

Today I would like to show you a Valentine Basket I made from My Lovely Valentine svg files:


I usually cut out my pieces and watch the tutorial about putting it together the night before, then make the project while I am wide awake in the morning.  I was very glad I watched the tutorial this time because I was able to glue the front of the heart on to the glitter heart and let it sit overnight.  It takes a long time to get paper to adhere to glitter.

Here is the inside of the basket:



I used the tissue paper from my last project to fill the bottom of the basket.

Recipe for this basket:
SVG File - My Lovely Valentine
Paper - White & Pink AC Cardstock, DCWV Glitter Paper Pad, My Mind's Eye Valentine
Ribbon - from stash & pink crinkle ribbon from DLART (check out her Valentine package)
Red & Pink Tissue paper - left over from last project -HERE

One of my followers sent me a message and said that she was working on a project in her craft room, she kept losing the little pieces and had to cut them over again.  Here is my solution:


This is just a short pringles can.  I decorated it with owls cause I have a lot of owls in my craft room (I collect owl figurines, I love owls).



There are the small pieces!  Very easy peasy.  If you have a question, please always feel free to ask me.  If I don't know the answer, I can probably send you to someone who does.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

DLART February Linky Challenge
A Bit More Time To Craft - #85 ATG
A Perfect Time To Craft - February Challenge
Crafts Galore Encore - ATG
Craft-Dee BowZ - February Challenge
Creatalicious Challenges - ATG w/optional love/hearts
Creations In Pink - #6 ATG - Mainly Pink


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,







13 comments:

  1. Your Valentine's heart great basket is so pretty! Lovely design! Great tip too Chriss! I keep mine in a clear bag, so I can see what I have. Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful litle treat basket and great tip too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty heart basket Chriss, love it and the goodies that's in there also, LOL! Your tip is awesome with the pringles containerI just store my itty bitty's in small plastic containers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous treat basket this is!! I love the design!! Awesome tip about the pringles can, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Chriss I love your basket you did a great job showcasing it to. fun goodies on it!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wonderful basket. Love the shape and the details.
    We also celebrate Valentine's Day in Slovenia. Some say that this holiday is imported from America and that this is just a marketing move by traders. But especially young people like this day. We give our loved ones some small gifts, we go to dinner ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty Valentine basket. Such a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful Valentines basket. Well Done, Thank you for Entering a Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your creations again! Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super creation. Love this heart basket. Great design and the embellishments you used make this basket so perfect. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers