Love You More Than Chocolate

Good Morning,

I hope you had a great weekend.  My husband spent the weekend finishing up some of the work that got backlogged while he was out of town.  I did a few crafts.

I saw this sketch on Die Cuttin' Divas - #406 February Sketch.  I decided I wanted to follow the sketch for my card.


Here is my card:


Isn't she adorable?  I made this for my great-niece.

Here is the inside:


Recipe for this card:

Digital Stamp -Mo's Digital Pencil - Chocolate Heart
Sentiment - Outside came with digital stamp, inside from stamp stash
Copic Markers
Paper - K&Co. Specialty Paper Pad + Brown & Red from Stash
Valentine's and Cupid from stash
Dies used - Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Squares + Spellbinders Cardmaking Dies

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
ur
Die Cuttin Divas - #406 February Sketch Challenge
Scrappy Land Challenge - #107 ATG
DLART February 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Dragonfly Dreams - Include A Heart
Card Mania - CMC #113 Love is in the Air
Daisy Chain Challenges - #27 Have A Heart

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,


8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Chriss!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the sentiment, too!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... it's darling Chriss! Super sweet card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness!! That image is so adorable and I love the paper you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Srapy Land Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challengens.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers