INAS #51

Good Morning,

Today it's time for a new challenge over at International Art & Soul challenge #51 Make your own background.

I saw this tutorial on Youtube awhile back so I decided to give it a try. If you would like to try it, go HERE.


I folded the tissue paper and cut it with a die on my Cut n' Boss.  I covered the white paper with Mod Podge and put down the hearts while covering them with more Mod Podge.  When that dried, I covered the whole page with Basics Gloss Gel Medium.  I cut the big heart with a die as well as the "love sentiment"  The love sentiment and the background gold glitter paper is DCWV Glitter Pad.  I really like the way the white hearts look against the red & pink hearts!

Here is the inside of the card:


The hearts and the sentiment are from my stash.

Recipe for this card:
Tissue Paper - red, pink and white
Memory Box Dies Mini Heart Collection
DCWV - Glitter Paper Pad
White Copic Paper
Red AC Cardstock
Basics Gloss Gel Medium
Mod Podge
Sentiment - From stash
Inside of card from stash


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - #287 Love/St.Valentine's day
Crafting with Friends - ATG
Cardz4Galz - #89 Hearts (red, pink & white)
Southern Girls - Love Is In The Air
TIME OUT Challenges - #128 Mood Board 

Scrappy Land - Challenge#106 ATG with product from store.
Die Cuttin Divas - #405 - ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created.  They did some really cool backgrounds.  Then come play along with us!  Can't wait to see your projects.

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card...inside and out.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great and the hearts are fantastic - will have to check out that tutorial. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty heart background! A beautiful card my my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful!! I love the pretty heart background!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a creative design, with lovely texture. I bet this was a lot of fun to make! Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely background, so warm and perfect for valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love all the tissue paper hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - what a great background.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous effect you created with those tissue paper hearts - I love how they overlap! The sparkly gold border is the perfect complement to your colour scheme - really pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We would love to see some of your beautiful creations in one of our upcoming issues of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Pretty! I love all the hearts!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers