Bee Mine!

Good Morning,

Happy Valentine's Day!  Today I would like to show you a card I made for my 5 yr old great niece.  The card itself was very easy to make.  I used My Scrap Chick's Honey Comb Card.


Here is a close up of the image:


I took the sentiment that came with the image and wrapped it around her little antennas.

Here is the inside of the card:


I always thought that calling someone  "Bees Knees" was funny!

Recipe for this card:

Digital Stamp -Mo's Digital Pencil - Bee Mine
Copic Markers
Paper - AC Cardstock
Honey Comb Card - My Scrap Chick - Honeycomb card bundle of 6
Bling from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART February Linky Challenge - ATG

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Hello Chriss, Thought I would come over and see what you have been up to. Your card I so Cute! That little Image Is Adorable. You did a great job coloring. Glad I stopped by. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! What a fun card!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.... that is just so cute! the image is darling!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and sweet!!!! Really adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. Love your coloring and the card is perfect on the honeycomb background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and really cute image-love how you added the sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers