Forever Valentine

Good Morning,


How is everyone?  It is getting progressively colder here in Maryland, it is not supposed to get above 25 degrees tomorrow.

Today I would like to show you a Valentine Card that I made by mistake.  I was making a card that I planned to put a digital image on....but while I was building it, I liked how it looked so much, I decided not to.


Isn't it fun?  Here is the inside, I didn't put a sentiment because I love that heart on the black lines so much.


Recipe for this card:

Paper - Red AC Cardstock + MME Valentines
Black Dot Washi Tape
Roses Flair from DLART Love Flair
Cork Hearts from Freckled Fawn
Forever Sentiment from stash
You & Me Sentiment from stash
Dies - Spellbinders Card Creator

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART January 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Dragonfly Journeys - #133 I Heart You


Thank you so much for all of your comments!  See you on Friday!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the design!! It's negative 20 here right now with wind chills. Brrr!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss this is beautiful. Love the design. We have it -26 with the windchills of -48. My work closed today and tomorrow am which is just crazy. We had it sunny so that yesterday the roads had some melting of our snow and today for people going to work they are having problems with black ice, yikes. Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Card Chriss! I feel bad for all of you in the Mid-west & East Coast... I hate to tell ya but it'll be 60 degrees here tomorrow... I'm not gonna lie.... I'm so happy I moved away from all that bad weather... I lived in Chicago and still have family & friends there... but I have no need to go back there during the Winter months... :) Try and Stay Safe & Warm! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous design, so pretty card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers