Valentine Twist Pop Card

Good Morning,

It is so good to be back!  I had some kind of stomach bug last week that came on very quickly and made me really sick.  Isn't it funny how when you have been sick and you get better, you feel so good!  Such a relief to feel well again.

I am very excited to show you a project I made using  Dreaming Tree All My Loving SVG Files.  It is kinda photo heavy so grab some coffee or tea and join me!



Pretty huh?  I love the layered dies.  I ran the ribbon through my heart embossing folder and the band through a small dot folder.

Here is the exciting part, the inside!



Isn't that cool?  The stamp on the little heart says "Hugs and Kisses" it is from my stash of Valentine stamps. The O is made from red glitter paper.  You will also see some gold metallic paper.  The rest of the paper is AC Cardstock and some from my stash.

Here is the back of the card, a little place for a gift card:



One of the things that I love about Dreaming Tree is that they always give you an svg file for an envelope too!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Journeys - #133 I Heart You
My Time To Craft - #389 All You Need Is Love
Daisy Chain Challenges - #26 Add Some Sparkle
DLART January Linky Challenge - ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Chriss and it's perfect for the gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing card and matching envelope!! Love the twist pop up with the gorgeous panels and all the embellishments in the whole designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful!! I love the design and the pop-up!! I'm glad you are feeling better!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! I love the way the inside pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Daisy Chain Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chriss! This is so pretty and just the perfect Valentine. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining my "I Heart You" blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers