Queen & Co Shaker Cards

Good Morning,

I had a little card party with my friend and her daughter on Black Friday.  We bought the Queen & Co Queen & Company's Happy Holly Days Kit.  My husband made us delicious club sandwiches, we had some fun!



Here is the kit:




Here are two of the cards that I made.  My friend followed the instructions and made the cards on the front of the package.  You know me, I had to go my own way.  I call this one "Santas Sleigh"


Here is the inside of the card:



Here is another one that I made, I did a little embellishing on this one.  I call this one "Oh Christmas Tree".


The sentiment says "It's not what is under the tree that matters, it's who's gathered around it".

Here is the inside:


I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

The Paper Girls Challenge - #164 Shake it Up!
DLART November Linky Challenge - ATG
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - #40 ATG
Hiding In My Craft Room - #380 Any Holiday!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you had some Holiday Fun!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. These are super fun cards Chriss, it is always fun to craft with other people I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes NOVEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.
    CTMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaker cards! It seems that you have had a lovely day with your friend and her daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such cute and fun shakers...love how tiny and sweet they are
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Shaker Cards! And How fun to hang out and craft on Black Friday! Good idea! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers