INAS Challenge # 47

Good Morning,

We have a really fun challenge over at International Art & Soul challenge #47 is "Funny Christmas". 

I found this svg file among  my Cameo Shilouette files and I though it would be perfect for this challenge.

It is called "3D Frame Card" and it is by Lori Whitlock.



I used pop dots to make the Santa in the Chimney stand out more.  I used glitzy paper to frost the bottom of his pants and the top of the chimney.  I found a embossing folder with bricks and then chalked the bricks with black to make it stand out.  The sentiment is from my stash.

Here is what the card looks like open:



Pretty cool huh?  But wait, it gets even better:



It also comes with a box file.  So, you could make it into a card like I did, or you could make the frame and attach it to the box or you could make it into a card you can attach to the top of the box!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Archi-scraps November - Use stone or brick textures
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Paper Piecing


Thank you so much for stopping by, please visit my sister design team members at International Art & Soul to see what they have created and then come play along with us!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really cool and fun!! Amazing 3D project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun!! I love the 3D design and Santa's feet :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant 3-D frame card love Santas feet although I thought he would have more sense and experience than to go head first ???
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Chriss love your colour combination and the Santa's feet. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering Archiscraps and your brick chimney with Santa is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is such a cool design Chriss...love the dimensional look totally
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great, Santa's pants look wonderful and so does the chimney. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGOSH! That is so flippin' CUTE!! Really fun project!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is stunning and so fun! Wow!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great crafty goodness. Dale DT at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever & adorable! Great bonus to have the box option. Glad you played along at Archiscraps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fun card! thanks for joining us at Archi scraps!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers