Snowman with Presents

Good Morning,

This is going to be a strange Christmas for me.  We aren't decorating the inside of our house at all!  My husband has been working on remodeling our kitchen and living room so we decided that since he has 10 days off for Christmas that we would leave everything as it is to make it easier for him to work.

We are going to my sister-in-laws in NC for Christmas so I have no decorating to do, no baking, all I have to do is make cards.  I am really enjoying it!  Usually I rush to make Christmas cards (even though every year I swear that I am going to start making them right after Christmas) this year I can relax and really enjoy making them.  I have been burning up my Cameo Silhouette.  I find the paper piecing very relaxing.

I wanted to use unusual colors on these two cards that I made.  What do you think?


Of course I had to add some glitter, to me a Christmas card isn't right if it doesn't have some glitter.

Here is the Pink and Teal:  I was inspired to make this card when I saw the mood board over at   The Card Concept.  I really like this color combination for Christmas.



The stamp is from Sum More Fun, It says "Mistletoe Candle Glow Glistening Snow Ho Ho"

Here is the Gray and Red:



I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

DLART November Linky Challenge - ATG
ABC Christmas Challenge - W & X (Warm Winter Wishes & X is for Xmas)
Double D Challenges - Snuggle Up Butter Cup! (red and gray)

Water Cooler Wednesday - WWC198 "All About the Holidays"
The Card Concept - #103 Holiday Treats (Pink & Teal)




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.


8 comments:

  1. They're so absolutely adorable!! I love the snowman scenes you've created!! The papers and sparkle are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful creations Chriss! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Snuggle Up Buttercup’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super CUTE Chriss! I always enjoy seeing a cute snowman on a card! Lucky you not having to decorate this year... I'm sure it'l be weird, but ooh, so nice at the same time! I hope your remodeling is going well! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are so beautiful!! Fab folding ad design, and love those cute snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love snowmen and this one is super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the amazing engineering in this fold-out card! That snowman is the cutest! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers