Give Thanks Card

Hello My Friends,

Today I would like to show you a really cute Give Thanks Card.  I purchased the svg files from Dreaming Tree, one of my favorite shops.  All of the files come with written and video instructions.  When I am done putting together a card, I feel like I have had a warm visit from a friend.  Leo is so good at explaining everything.



Isn't he cute?  The instructions also tell you what color of AC Card stock to use but you can always use whatever color you like.



Surprise!  It is a tri-fold card!  Notice the "google eyes" as those of you who follow me know, I will take any opportunity to use google eyes.  Kids love them and most adults do too!  Can you see that I embossed the blue and the turkey's bodies?



It also comes with a file to make an envelope.



Here is the back.  

Recipe for this card:

SVG File -Dreaming Tree Give Thanks Card
AC Card-stock
Authentique Pleasant (orange pattern)
Embossing Folder - leaves
Embossing Folder - dot background Darice
Powder Puff Chalks
Bling - ms Sparkle & Co
Sentiment - very old stamp from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #237 Always Thankful
Crafting by Designs - Give Thanks/Autumn Colors
Crafty Gals Corner - #178 Thankful
Fab "n" Funky - #416...With an Animal
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Mood Board 

Crafty Cardmakers - #222 Lots of Layers

Simon Says Monday - Thanks/Thanksgiving

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


16 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute and fun. Little Tom the turkey is looking very handsome! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute creation Chriss! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Mood Board Inspiration’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gobble gooble how cute is that turkey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo adorable. Great turkeys for a card and love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute...I love the colours you used and the fun trifold style. I simply love the idea of the door opening out!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE! Those turkey's are adorable! Love how your card opens up!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Thats such aaliveky sentiment and I love the tri-fold design and those turkeys are super cute 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so beautiful!! I love the tri-fold design and the turkeys!! The googly eyes are a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute Chriss, I love that turkey and the colors you used great paper choices and a fun card
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday “Always Thankful” #237 Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.
    CTMH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card my friend! love the fun design!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is adorable, those turkey critters are so cute,thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card and adorable turkey images!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WonderfullY cute card, nicely layered and I love the fall theme, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Glenda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors of your card, the image and the overall design! What a fun, happy card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project atFab'n'Funky challenge. Good luck. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers