Fall Fairy Thanks!

Good Morning,

I am so happy to be back!  My computer sits on one of those "standing carts" I don't like to sit while on my computer because it hurts my back and neck so I have this kind of computer stand.


I was sitting on my rolling chair cleaning my craft room when my chair got tangled up in my lap top cord and the whole thing came tumbling down!  I broke my laptop!  The amazing thing is that my husband fixed it!  He ordered the parts that he needed and he fixed it this weekend.  What a guy!

Here is a card I worked on while I was off line.


Can you see the word "Autumn" above the stamp?  It doesn't show up that well in photos.  The stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil and it is called.  Fall Fairy Jesen.  When I saw this little fella, he just touched my heart!  I love his wispy hair!

Here is a close-up of the stamp:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Challenge #96 Two or More Patterened Papers
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #237 Always Thankful

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I have missed all of you!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. That's great that your husband got the computer fixed!!!
    Love the card you made too. So perfect for fall.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors!! Yay for hubby fixing your laptop!! I just spent the morning with the Geek Squad getting my iPhone fixed :/ Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your computer fixed! I hate it when stuff like that happens unexpectedly! Your card is adorable! Sweet little image!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so adorable I love your fairy cards!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday “Always Thankful” #237 Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.
    CTMH

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers