Snowman Shaker Card

Good Morning,

I can't believe it is already Friday!  This week flew by.  We have had some really wild weather here in Maryland.  We started off with snow, then it went to sleet and finally rain.  The leaves are still on the trees but we are having huge wind gust so I doubt they will be on there for long!  How is the weather where you live?

Today I would like to show you a snowman shaker Christmas card that I made.


Isn't this fun?  I fussy cut the snowman and penguin stamps then colored them.  The "snow hills" are made from Craftin Desert Divas Stitched Scallop Dies using glitter paper.  The cut out part is from Paper Rose Dies - Stitched Circles (They are on sale right now at Scrapy Land.
The paper is from Echo Park Hello Winter.  The sequins are from Craftin Desert Divas Fairy Dust Sequins.

Here is the inside of the card:


I wish I could tell you where the sentiment stamps came from but I have owned them so long, I am not sure.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas
Moving Along With The Times - #84 Winter Animals (penguin)
Addicted to Stamps - #318 Holiday
That's Crafty! - Winter Wonderland
Scrapy Land - #101 ATG (with scrapy land product)

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Friday!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. This is a so cute shaker card! Love that snowman, is adorable as the sentiment says! :)
    Here in Italy the weather is very strange, We have had very strong storms that destroied so much! For us is unusual... And than, rain, rain, rain. Three or four days of sun and warm air, then (today) a very cold weather. A lot of leaves are still on the trees, but winter seems here just now.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a darling shaker card!!! Love the fun snowman you used.
    So glad y'all were ok after that crazy weather yesterday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun, Chriss!! The shaker is fabulous!! I love the little penguin!! We had an ice storm two days ago and it killed the leaves on the trees. I'm still not ready for winter. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... HOw CUTE Chriss! What an adorable scene with the snowman and penguin! Great Shaker! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card. Love the scene you created.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chriss, I saw this beautiful shaker card on FB and I absolutely love it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snow shaker is fabulous, Chriss, and I'm glad you shared it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful wintery creation with lovely details and colours.
    Thanks so much for joining our Winter Wonderland challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you luck.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers