INAS #45

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at International Art & Soul Challenge # 45 Autumn Colors.  What a great challenge!  I guess by now most of you know that fall is my favorite time of year, LOL.  Here is my card.



This is what the card looks like closed up.



Here is it opened.  I embossed the trees and leaves to give them some texture.  The paper that I used is from Creative Memories "Pumpkin Spice".  The stamp is form my stash and the buttons are from Close to my Heart.

I am entering this card into the following challenges"

DLART October Linky Challenge - ATG
Creative Fingers - #153  - ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack - #257 Fun Day Friday - ATG
Creative Knockouts - #269 - Embossing
Love To Scrap - #114 Fall Back
Use Your Stuff - #335 Mood Board 


Classic Design Team - #10 Open Challenge October
Crafteezee Shop - October Challenge - Leaves 

Words 2 Craft By -  # 58 Leaves

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created and then play along with us!  I would love to see your projects!

Hugs,


10 comments:

  1. How fabulous! I hope you don't mind I've pinned it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss that is gorgeous. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's very dimensional!! Love the embossed details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chriss, it's so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful trees!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Fall card love the colours-Autumn is my favourite season too
    Carol xcard

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is a stunning creation...love the detailing and the way it unfolds
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you used this wonderful fold to create a beautiful autumn forest. Well done!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! It's beautiful! I totally LOVE the fall colors and the design... really pretty Chriss!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chriss, This is so pretty and so fun... with so much texture and dimension! Thanks you for playing along with our October Eves challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers