Zombie Apocalypse

Good Afternoon,

This is my second post of the day.  To see my first post, please scroll down.  I would like to show you a card I made for someone special.



I love this sentiment!  "In a Zombie Apocalypse I'd eat you last"  I have such a strange sense of humor that this just cracks me up!  The stamp set is from Jaded Blossom.  The digital stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil .  I really like the bat paper and the green washi tape, they are from my stash.

Here is the inside of the card:



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - #435 ATG with a twist, Halloween
DLART Linky Challenge - October ATG
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #215 Use A Funny Sentiment
Simon Says - Halloween/Spooky
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Share a little Humor
Die Cuttin Divas #392 Halloween (must use dies)
Aurora Wings - #72 Once Upon A Dream or Nightmare

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy your evening!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Great image and fabulous sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! The zombies are fabulous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card hun. The stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil. I was looking at it yesterday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is too funny! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Humorous’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super creepy funny card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is a hoot! Love the zombies and fab sentiments, Chriss. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, how fun! FUN Zombie card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Zombie card :)
    Thanks for sharing this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card. I love love love that Washi Tape!! Super backing paper too, great choice. I think you made Zombies cool!! Lol. Thanks for joining in with our Once Upon a Dream/Nightmare challenge this time. Good luck.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Halloween card Chriss! It's just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous make and thanks for sharing at crafty catz dont forget to check our winners and top three and our Dt call is still running

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great zoombie card. Love the image and the sentiments are just fab. Thanks a lot for participating in our challenge over at Aurora Wings and hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers