Owl Halloween

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you a box card that I made.  I like it so much, I might keep it for myself!


isn't it sweet?  I pop dotted the Jack O' Lantern and chalked him to give him depth.  I also chalked around the owl.

Here is the back:


I have some owl sentiments but they aren't for Halloween so I went with my boo stamp.

I am entering this box card into the following challenges:

DLART October Linky Challenge - ATG
Unicorn Challenge Blog -#37 Autumn or Halloween
Try it on Tuesday - Trick or Treat it's Halloween
Simon Says - Halloween/Spooky
Fussy and Fancy Friday - #223 Things with Wings
Southern Girls - Critter Crazy with Team Trace
Crafting By Designs - Vintage
Crafty Gals Corner - #177 Halloween Colors

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!Wonderful box!!! Love how you realized the whole design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic box! Great! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it's so fun!! I love it, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss, this is wonderful and the even the back is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic design and Halloween project. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun and awesome box card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great project. Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So NEAT! What a Fun Halloween project!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing design! I love the fabulous owl sitting on the happy pumpkin, and the "boo" on the back made me smile too - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Halloween project!Very clever design!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great card. Love all of the dimension you created on this.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Halloween Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers