INAS Challenge #40

Good Morning,

I am so excited to show you what I made for my design team; International Art and Soul.  The theme is #40 - Marine, Ocean or Sea.  This challenge was perfect for me because I live at the beach and I am always looking for new "beachy" projects.

I made a mermaid paper sculpture.  



I have to say, I grew a lot of brain cells getting this all pieced together.  It is 5 layers of paper altogether.  She fits into a 12x12 Shadow box.

Here she is hanging on my wall.



Recipe for this paper sculpture:

SVG File - Dreaming Tree
Paper - Bazzil white, Bazzil pink, DCWV Glitzy Glitter Cardstock, DCWV Neutral Metallics.
Inking - Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalks
Bling - Prima

I am entering my mermaid paper sculpture into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Always ATG
DLART Thankful Thursday - #234 Summer - 2nd week
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Feature a Creature
Crafts Galore Encore - Challenge #54 ATG
Not Just Cards - August Challenge - ATG
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #08 
Unicorn Challenge - #35 At the Beach


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope that you will all stop by International Art & Soul to see what my DT Sisters have created.  I had a peak and wow, there are some gorgeous projects there!  I know we are going to have a lot of fun with this challenge!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, love, love it!! The mermaid so so stunning!! Wow, Chriss, this is amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing project Chriss and she looks totally wonderful in her frame and hanging up, just brilliant :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous shadow box. Wonderful little details and a gorgeous mermaid.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Don't forget we have a DT call this month, see the blog for details. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your wall hanging is gorgeous! You are so creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so so beautiful, but it looks great in your home! Best to Breezy Point from Baltimore, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it was a lot of hard work but it looks great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative design and so beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, Chriss! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at World Wide Open Design Team this month and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers