Under the Bay

Good Morning,

I am in kind of a rush today.  My gal pal is coming over, we are going to have lunch and watch a ghost show.  We have been doing this all summer but today is the last one because she is a teacher and she has to go back to school.  We have been watching the show "Kindred Spirits" it is really good.

As most of you know, I live on the Chesapeake Bay.  I have been reading a book this summer called "Life in the Chesapeake Bay". by Alice & Robert Lippson.  I love the book but all of the pictures of life under the bay is in black and white. 

I found this digital stamp that showed a Chesapeake Blue Crab so I had to color it.



Unfortunately I could not find a stamp with Bay Life or anything about the bay on it.  If you make stamps or you know anyone who makes stamps, some stamps for the Chesapeake Bay would be great!  I think they would sell well too!  So many people visit the bay in the summer since it is right next to Washington, DC. 

Here is a close up of the digital stamp.



I love the way you can see the bottom of the bay and then the top where people walk.  This was so fun to color!

I just realize this would be great for the challenge that is going on over at my design team blog! International Art & Soul #40 Marine, Ocean or Sea.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Feature a creature (crab, fish & dragonfly)
Frilly and Funkie - Back to Nature
City Crafter Challenge - #426 Under the Sea
Ike's World Challenge - #111 ATG/ All at Sea
Unicorn Challenge - #35 At the Beach


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a pretty image.... Beautiful scene and coloring Chriss! Enjoy your day with your Girlfriend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and great colouring :-) Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha oh Chriss the "I just realised it's suitable for IASS" did make me giggle no end. The image is super gorgeous no surprise really I do have thing about marine life and now want to paddle in the bay. Thank you for participating at Ikes World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card with the gorgeous sealife! A beautiful underwater scene!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday where it's all about creatures!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers