Bacon In The Sun

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you a fun card that I made. 



I really had fun coloring this digital stamp!

Here is the inside of the card:



Recipe for this card:

Digital Stamp & outside sentiment - Bugaboo Stamps
Paper - 
Embellishments - 
Inside Sentiments - 
Dies - 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug - ATG
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #234 Summer
Craft Rocket Challenge - #51 ATG
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #42 - Always ATG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Challenge # 17 - Must Have a Critter
Sunny Day Crafting - Always an Animal
Double Trouble - #7 Dog Days of Summer
heARTful Stamping Challenge - Dog Days of Summer


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,



12 comments:

  1. LOL!!! SO much fun - and a cute, cute card! Inside and out, it's great.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and totally adorable!!! Love your digi image. Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, too cute!! What an adorable image!! Love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at Baking in the Sun pun. Good one. Cute card! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the punny sentiment with this cute little piggy! You're coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I love your coloring! This is awesome!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment and the adorable piggy on the beach, and love that you do the inside of your card as well. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble and partnering with HeARTful Stamping Challenge. Please come back in the future and see what Trouble Maker, Double Dare and Twisted Sister are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great!! Super cute I love bacon
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #234 “summer”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Good luck with Sognando Scrap's August Challenge and thanks for partecipating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! So cute and funny. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. hugs & smiles, Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bugaboo always hits it out of the park when it comes to cuteness! Your card is adorable - great coloring. Thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was looking for some Bugaboo cuteness, and found this!
    I love this! Great coloring!
    Ps..I posted it to my product page with your link =)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers