Organizing Copic Markers

Good morning friends and welcome visitors,

Still working on my craft room, so today I would like to show you how I store my Copic Markers.




Sorry it is a little shadowy, it is a rainy day in Maryland today.

I was at a Copic Class and I met a girl who had this set up for her Copic Markers.  I loved it so much that her husband made me one!



To purchase one on e-bay, please click Here

I wanted to separate my colors and make it easier to add colors as I get them.  I ask for them for my birthday, Christmas, Mother's day.....I made these pegs that are the same size as the Copic Markers to mark the places that I will fill with markers later.



I store them with the lid under them so they are slightly titled, this keeps them from drying out.  This is a little station under my table where I store Copics, Gelatos, Smooch, Paint and Colored Pencils.



Thank you for stopping by today!  I would love to hear your storage ideas too!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Great organization, this grid is fabulous to store the markers in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Chriss - clever way for storing those awesome pens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, I LOVE this! I was just in Lowe's earlier this morning. Wish I'd seen this first!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chriss, Thanks for sharing the box. It really is awesome. I wanted to share this info too. The grate is NOT available at Home Depot or Lowes. It looks similar to what they sell, but it is not the same size. We special order the grate to fit copic sketch markers. If you want to order one please click on this the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/141912679075?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

      Delete
    2. Thank you Christine! I saw one on YouTube that was made with a grate from Home Depot. I am so glad you posted! I will add the address to the post!

      Delete
  4. Chriss, Thanks for sharing the box. It really is awesome. I wanted to share this info too. The grate is NOT available at Home Depot or Lowes. It looks similar to what they sell, but it is not the same size. We special order the grate to fit copic sketch markers. If you want to order one please click on this the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/141912679075?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chriss, this is off topic. Just wanted to let you know, I'm taking a break from FB. Not sure if I still have your email address. Mine is cmanley58@gmail.com. I'd like to talk to you about starting a blog. I have no idea how to go about it. Call me if you get a chance. Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers