Organizing 6x6 Paper Pads

Hello friends & welcome visitors,

I haven't felt like making projects lately but I do need to keep busy so I am cleaning and organizing my craft room.

My little neighbor that crafts with me a lot always teases me about how everything in my craft room is labeled...I have to label everything, it is the only way I can find anything,  

Here is my latest organizing/labeling project

Here are my 6x6 paper pads.  I bought the wire baskets at Michael's



I have two wire baskets like this, each one holds about  thirty five  6x6 pads of paper.  Here is a closeup of the label in case you want to purchase the same baskets.




 I made the dividers using Silhouette Tabbed Folder File Set Two.



Note that I wrote the measurements on the back of the divider so that I could make more as needed.

I am working on adding a pocket to the back of these paper pads so that I can store scraps of paper there.



Once again, I wrote the measurements so that I will not have to measure again.  I used Silhouette's Library Pocket to make the back storage pocket.

So this is how I am keeping myself busy, come back for another installment.  

Hugs,



7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I haven't so much papers, but I think it's a fab way to storage them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to add a pocket to the back of your paper pads for scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a makeover in my craft space, and I got rid of so much stuff that I hoarded and why I bought them in the first place that is still questionable on my part, LOL! But I found happy homes for lots of paper pads and odd n ends and made them all happy. Great idea on this basket...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the basket idea!!! Super fun!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea - thanks for sharing :D, I do not have many 6x6 paper pads, but they need organization like yours :D, I really like idea to make pockets where scraps can be store :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea this is, Chriss!! I love the wire baskets!! I use plastic tubs...not nearly as pretty!! Have a great evening my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great system! Mine are in plastic bins from the dollar store. I haven't got pockets on all of them yet. Baby steps! Hope you're doing okay... so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read