Copic Coloring 3 Class Starts Today!

Hello My Friends!

I am so excited today because my Copic Coloring 3 on-line class has started!  Whoo-hoo!  It seems like such a short time ago that I took the Copic Craze Beginners class.  http://creativepassionclasses.com/copic-coloring-3-michelle-houghton/ this class is very special because it includes video instruction which is always better for me, I learn best by watching.  So over the next 6 weeks I will be posting some of my class work.  Hope everyone is having a great day!


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun :) Can't wait to see your creations.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, after this you will be hosting your own classes. (hehe).
    Yeh bummer's on my end, but at least I got to use the money to buy some stuff on-line and pay few bills....

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers