Copic Coloring 3 Class Starts Today!

Hello My Friends!

I am so excited today because my Copic Coloring 3 on-line class has started!  Whoo-hoo!  It seems like such a short time ago that I took the Copic Craze Beginners class.  http://creativepassionclasses.com/copic-coloring-3-michelle-houghton/ this class is very special because it includes video instruction which is always better for me, I learn best by watching.  So over the next 6 weeks I will be posting some of my class work.  Hope everyone is having a great day!


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun :) Can't wait to see your creations.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, after this you will be hosting your own classes. (hehe).
    Yeh bummer's on my end, but at least I got to use the money to buy some stuff on-line and pay few bills....

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read