A Sexy Card for a Sad Male Friend

For the Relay for Life Card Challenge 2 please click HERE

Good morning ladies,


I have a male friend who is going through a tough time.  Life just seems to be bringing him down lately.  He feels used, abused and confused.  I wanted to make him a card, but he is a gun totin' beer drinkin', motorcycle ridin' manly kinda man, so I didn't want to send him a card with a kitty or a teddy on it.  So here is my card.




Isn't she pretty?  Here is a close up of her.


She was actually quite fun to color (note the bullets in her side belt).  I also enjoyed getting to practice my skin shading...a lot!  


Anyway, thanks for stopping by today.  I can't think of any challenges I can enter this card in, if you know of any, let me know...would I dare?


Hugs,





8 comments:

  1. Very cool, and perfect for the occasion! It will definitely give him a smile :) I think you could definitely enter this into Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge – Spots or stripes. Also, check Feline Playful for some of the "For a Man" challenges that are going on right now. Thanks for sharing! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- that is one sexy image that I am sure a gun totin beer drinkin man would love.....or any man for that matter...hahaha!! Great card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that doesn't put a smile on his face, nothing will! So sweet of you to think of your friend and want him to be happy!
    And, I hope you have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, Chriss! love that image and you did a fab job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! That will but a smile on his face Chriss!! Great job with the copics girlie!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the sexy sassy image. I made a 2nd of the Naughty Nurse B'day card and mailed to my hubby's brother for his birthday. The brother who is a doctor liked the card but his wife emailed my hubby that she did not like the card. I did not mean to offend either. Sure glad I made a 2nd and kept the original because I like the card and will keep the 1st. If this is a digi there's a challenge you can enter: Jackson's Digi Exp Anything Goes and Catch the Bug May's Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! This should definitely put him in a better mood, lol! You did a great job on the coloring:) Awesome card Chriss!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha you are right this is cool for a cool dude!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read