Delightful Challenges Distressing/$20 Gift Card from Scrappyland

For the Relay for Life Card Challenge Prizes, Please Click HERE


Good Morning,

It is Challenge day over at Delightful Challenges.  Today's Challenge is distressing...and we have some new digital stamps!  Here is my project.


It is a fun gift bag for a little boy.  For this gift bag I used the new Digital Delights Stamp BUCKY, the WILD WEST SENTIMENT SET, the WILD WEST ACCESSORIES SET and the WILD WEST PAPER PACK. I don't think I quite understand the whole concept of distressing...I went around the edges of my main page with my stamp, but when I look at my fellow Design Teams work, um...they distressed much better than I did.  I guess I should have looked up exactly what distressing is.  This is what I learned it was at a class I took at a Crop Weekend, apparently there is more to it.

  Please come play along with the Design Team this week.  You could win a $20.00 gift card from Scrappy Land! http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ look at what the other gals have done!  Much better than mine!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to give a boy a gift. I love how you decorated the bag. Fantastic!

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bag Chriss:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bag Chriss!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be the cutest lil' gift bag I've ever seen! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    P.S. Thanks for all your prayers♥

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers