Top of the Morning To You!

To find out about my Relay for Life Contest click HERE


Top of the Morning to You!

As most of you know I am a member of the Delightful Challenges Design Team.  This weekend, I was visiting Digital Delights and I saw a tutorial by one of my fellow DT's on how to make an egg shaped Folding Tent Card.  If you would like to see her instructions please click HERE.  Now I know that it is probably more suited to Easter, Digital Delights has the most adorable St. Patirick's Day Digital Stamps and I have a bunch of cards to make before my kids arrive next Saturday, so I went ahead and made one.  I like it!

I used Digital Delights "Kiss Me Pasquali", "Top of the Morning Sentiment" and "Shamrock Paper"  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Recipe for this card:
Kiss Me Pasquali by Digital Delights
Top of the Morning Sentiment by Digital Delights
Shamrock Paper by Digital Delights
Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval large
Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals
Self Stick Gems
Lace
Ribbon
Copic Markers
Smooch

Contest I am entering:
http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/2012/03/terrific-tuesday-challenge-st-patricks.html -Terrific Tuesday Challenge
http://www.creativecutterroom.com/2012/03/design-time-thursday-st-patricks-day.html - CCR Design Time Thursday- St. Patrick's Day Challenge
http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-123st-patricks-day.html- Challenge 123 St. Patrick's Day
www.pinkcrucit.com - Show Us What Your Up To - Linky Party

18 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the added gems!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! What a cute image and love the card design. Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really really cute! I am definitely going to go watch that tute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Oval easel card. Want to know the size of the largest oval die in that set? I have 2 different oval sets but not the Grand and if I know the size I can cut with my Cricut. You can email me by removing the blanks & subbing the symbols for the words: sunshine_honeyb2004 atsign yahoo dor com
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just adorable. I love the shape of your card. I have just got to check out that tutorial so I can make one too. The image is so cute and all of your details just make the card come alive. You should join the challenge atM Sheri Crafts with this card. Here is the link.
    http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-sheri-crafts-challenge-80-happy-st.html

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thank so much for sharing it with us at Creative Cutter Room!

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, love everything about this card...
    Ok, Chriss hope you are sitting down...
    Surprise here I am, this is my pic of me....Now the
    whole world knows what I look like behind of my butterfly.. (he he )....

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an adorable card Chriss! Love that little mousie. I just wish all those "designers" out there would realize that a shamrock only has 3 leaves! It's a real pet peeve of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How stinken cute is this...I just love the adorable image. Your coloring is awesome mu friend! Ugh...I wish I could color:(
    Great job on your awesome card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie image! Great design and details! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he is just adorable!!! Great job on the coloring and shading. Love the card style. Thanks for sharing it in the Creative Cutter Room. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image and card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!

    Tracy
    DT2 Member
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO CUTE!! Love the image and the coloring!!! Great job!!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at CCR!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Chriss:) We also have this in the store now as an SVG/pdf cutting file too:
    http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=1001
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Easel card! Super cute image and great colors
    Thanks for joining Creative Cutter Room
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card shape!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers