Happy Birthday Ma!

Hi Everybody,
I am taking over the blog so that Ma can enjoy her birthday weekend.  I LOVE birthdays!  I Love cake and ice cream!  


Here is a picture of me on my first birthday with my Pa!  I was just a kid then and boy was I bad!


It took awhile for Ma & Pa to teach me how to be a good boy but now I am "the best boy in the whole world" that is what Ma & Pa say, Ma says I am "a perfect gentleman" well, I try to be, most of the time.  But when I see a squirrel I just gotta chase it!  So I wanted to show you what I got Ma for her birthday, her own signature for the bottom of her blog!  Think she will be surprised?  I hope so!  See you all again soon, Your Buddy, Louie




8 comments:

  1. Woooohoooooo! Hey Louie, good to see you here! Just wish your mommy a very happy birthday and just tell her that if I lived closer I would pop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love 'em doggies!

    Be Blessed,Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, that is a great present! Tell your ma Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile Lou! You look great in your birthday hat and I really like the present you gave your Ma! Tell her I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great birthday present. You did a wonderful job. Happy birthday to your ma!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou -- you did a FABULOUS job!!
    Hugs and wet kisses, Judy

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read