My Blinkie Has Been Fixed!

Hi Everyone,


Hope you had a great weekend.  My daughter made my blinkie and it had some "technical difficulties" that she has fixed.  If you have my blinkie posted on your blog, you have to re-copy it to get it right.  Sorry!  Come back later today, I am going to post some spooky candy that I am giving away, but first I have to get over my birthday celebrating.


Here I am giving my daughter some "good luck"



Here is Louie at my birthday wondering if he can sneak a crab without anyone noticing.  


Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chriss! Looks like a wonderful birthday! always love to see pictures of Lou. Great that your daughter knows all about blinkys :) I'd like to learn how to make one!
    I just posted an award for you, come visit me to claim it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, both pictures are so adorable! Louie looks so hopeful! I hope you were able to put the last couple of weeks events aside and have a fabulous birthday my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww ... sweet pics:-) Happy, Happy Birthday --- late! You are one of my "Sweetest" who found and followed my blog.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I have your blinky on my blog! My son wants to make mine -- wonder if it will happen?? tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read