INAS #137 Red, White & Blue

 Good Morning,

Haphttps://intaas.blogspot.com/py 4th of July Weekend to my American Friends!  Today we have a new challenge at International Art & Soul #137 Red, White and Blue.  Remember, it doesn't have to be 4th of July themed, just use the colors Red, White and Blue.  Here is my project.




I bought this svg file and the materials to make it a year ago, but never got around to making it.  If you would like to see the bundle I purchased go Here

If you would like to enter a contest to win prizes from Dreaming Tree go here: 

Please stop by https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see what my Design Team Sisters have created.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project and love the shaped hat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project, Happy 4th of July, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect project for your 4th July celebrations and beautifully made. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project and special for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers