INAS Challenge #115 "CAS - Clean & Simple"

 Good Morning,

We have a new challenge at International Art & Soul it is #115 "CAS - Clean & Simple".

I actually have trouble with CAS cards.  I always want to add ribbon or some sort of embellishments.  I think CAS is an art form, I need to practice more often.

Here is my card.




The stamps were free with the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.  They are called "Beyond the Woods".  I really love this stamp, I think it would be a great card for a male.  I colored it with my Copic Markers. Trying to color fur is always a challenge.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of A Craft Challenge - #17 - ATG

Sweet Stampin' - Feature an Animal

CAS on Sunday - Favorite Stamp

Creative Fingers - #213 - ATG

Aud Sentiments - #281 - ATG/ with a sentiment

DLART Thankful Thursday - #283 - Fall

Craft Rocket Challenge - #84 - CAS

The Male Room - #153 - Our 8th Birthday

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #53 - August (Must include a Critter)


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  

Please stop by International Art & Soul to see my DT Sisters Creations and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

Hugs,












15 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Chriss love the cute image and great colouring-colouring fur is my nightmare!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is beautiful, Chriss. Your card is lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card, perfect for this fortnight's challenge theme. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card, lovely colouring and design. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty bunny card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Chriss - a beautiful image and so well coloured and mounted too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute CAS card with a adorable image.
    Thank you so much for joining The Male Room blog.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chriss, your card is so wonderful and looks to me like you've done CaS very well! The image is perfect and your colouring is great.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this time.

    Sarah R
    Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aan adorable bunny. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! Your coloring of the bunny is lovely, and the card has the feel of a storybook illustration. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is so very beautiful, I envy your colouring skills. Thank you so much for joining us in our Our 8th Birthday challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    Please remember to copy and paste the challenge badge into your post. We want to spread the word about our challenges and it is a requirement we look for when choosing our winners and honourable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sp pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really great!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART #283 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    tty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredibly Beautiful and so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers