INAS #114 A Mode of Transport

 Good Morning My Friends,

Happy August!  Time just flies by doesn't it?

This fortnights challenge on International Art & Soul is a fun one #114 "A Mode of Transportation".  I had a wedding image with a couple driving off in a vehicle that was a coloring lesson on Kit and Clowder.  I was so confident that I could find it, I waited too long to look for it.  Guess what?  You got it, I couldn't find it!  Urrrrrgh!  The worst part is that I know I will find it as soon as I don't need it anymore!

I put this card together very quickly.


What do you think?  I have learned my lesson, I have two weeks until the next challenge, I won't wait until the last minute.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

http://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/ - #43 ATG

https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-212.html - #212 ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.  Please stop by https://intaas.blogspot.com/ to see what my design sisters have created and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

8 comments:

  1. A sensible mode of transport - I could cope on this perfectly well. I love the background paper too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card my friend!!
    I hope that you & Matt are doing well.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your lost image, but this one turned out great. I love the colors and the bicycle is perfect. It was my mode of transportation when I was growing up since my dad worked and my mom didn't drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. been there, done that - and yes, those images re-appear as soon as you have made the card you wanted them for....
    Love this card Chriss - the soft colours are so pretty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you convert that to a real bike mine currently has flat tyres and is unridable I'd love this one. Sall xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect transportation card. Like the papers and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that just the way of its have just spent two frustrating days trying to locate a file on my computer. Found it eventually and certainly not where
    I would intentionally have put it. Now got it saved in two places! Your card is a perfect choice for the theme of transportation. I have just made a card for a friend which would be great to use. Just waiting to hear that Di he has opened it and then
    I can post. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers