Foxy Fall

 Good Morning,

Sorry I haven't been around much this summer, I seem to have lost my MOJO.  We are having work done on our house and now there is no place to sit except my craft room, so maybe I will get some things done!


Fall is my favorite season.  I just love the cool, crisp air and the nights when we can leave the windows open and snuggle under the covers.

Here is my card Z Fold card:


This is a pop box card from Lori Whitlock.  I used AC cardstock and the leaf cardstock is from Carta Bella "Fall Break".


The stamp sentiment is from a very old set of stamps that I have had for probably 10 years.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Retro Rubber Challenge-144-anything-goes.html - Use a Rubber Stamp Older Than 1 year.

Stampsfun-Creativity - Z Fold Card

2 Crafty Critter Crazies-1-challenge-42.html - Add A Critter

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper

Love To Craft - ATG

Crafty Animals - ATG

Color Throwdown - #612 - 


Little Red Wagon - #659 Celebrate

Simon Says - Animal Antics

Penny's Paper Crafty - #480 







Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!


Hugs,



18 comments:

  1. How fun and cute Z Fold card, absolutely adorable!! Love that fox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss this is an adorable z fold card. Just love the fox. Great remodel on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little fox is adorable and the Z-fold card shows him off perfectly
    Jane
    GD at Retro Rubber

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems there is a loss of mojo going around, and that's so sad. Your card is a super way to jump back in and get your crafty flowing! Such a fun scene and a fabulous card design! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Chriss - love that z-fold, and the fall theme is beautifully done
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Chriss, so cute and perfect for this season. I hope your mojo comes back soon, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable Chriss, super shaped card :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully made, with great images and design. Well done on getting your mojo into gear. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty Z fold! The fox is quite a cheeky chap and he made me smile. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your project a lot! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Penny's Challenges. Looking forward to see you again!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and fold love the die-cut fox-Autumn is my favourite season too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card has it all...the colors, the leaves, acorns and a darling fox. What a great way to celebrate fall!
    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card!!! I absolutely love the fun fold & the autumn theme!! Well done :)
    This is Brian from Penny's blog :) Thanks for entering our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous fun card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Hope you join us again.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Lori Whitlock card templates! This is wonderful, I LOVE that fox. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! The die cut trees using patterned paper is a great idea and the little fox is so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with Retro Rubber for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers