Anniversary Card

Good Morning,

Yesterday was my 43rd wedding anniversary!  If you count the 3 years we dated, my husband and I have been together for 46 years.  I am happy to say that after all these years, we are still in love.  

Here is the card I made him.  The SVG file is from  https://www.3dsvg.com/shop/cards-svg-files/anniversary-card-svg/  Dreaming Tree.  The circle was supposed to have a photo of the couple in it but my printer isn't working right and all of my pictures came out green.  I had these journal cards that I think I won from Project Life so I used one of them.




The inside sentiment is from a stamp set that I have had for a very long time from Docerela Creations. 



I love that Dreaming Tree always includes an envelope with their cards.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - #193 ATG

Little Red Wagon - #659 - Celebrate!

Crafty Creations - #413 ATG

The Paper Girls - #208 Pick 3 (Gold, flowers, circle)

Aud Sentiments - # 260 ATG + Sentiment


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,









9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A so sweet card for your wedding anniversary!!! BIG CONGRATS!! It's so great that you are a so strong couple! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary wishes. This is certainly a year that you won't forget in a hurry. Super card for your hubby. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary - DH and I made it to 43 yrs before he passed. Love your card, the colours are gorgeous and it really had come together beautifully, even if not how you initially envisaged!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you both. Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary to you both and love your beautiful card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card my friend!! Happy Anniversary!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful and nicely composed Anniversary card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers