INAS #85 Under the Sea

Hello Friends,

I am VERY late posting my blog today.  I feel really bad because the theme "Under the Sea" was my idea.  Some of you know that I have Meniere's Disease which is a disorder of the inner ear that causes tinnitus, vertigo, slow deafness and something called drop attacks.  It comes and goes, I take medication for it and I am on a very low sodium diet but sometimes it just comes and takes weeks to go away.  That is what I am going through right now.  I hope it goes away soon.

So here is my card for International Art & Soul # 85 "Under the Sea" I did the best I could with the coloring considering my vertigo.


The sentiment says "Your friendship is a Treasure".  It is from a very old set of stamps.  I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - (must have critter, mine is an octopus)


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my DT sisters have created and then play along with us!  It's always fun!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chriss, I hope you feel better soon, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Chriss. Love your card and makes me want to head to the coast!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chriss that sounds really debilitating! :( I think your colouring on this gorgeous card is amazing! Praying that you recover quickly
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute card. I love the coloring you did on the image. I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope feel better soon.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers