International Art & Soul Challenge #80

Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at International Art & Soul, challenge #80 No Focal Image.  I have been thinking a lot not only of the First Responders , like Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, Police and Fire but also of the Cashiers at the grocery stores, the Garbage Men that pick up our trash.  All the people that are constantly cleaning and disinfecting schools and hospitals.  BRAVE that is the word for it.  Even we who are sheltering in place are BRAVE!  So I made my card to reflect that.



I used an embossing file by Spellbinders and Seth Apter that I bought from Simon Says Stamps.  I inked the embossing file with different colors of Ranger Distress Ink and ran it through my embosser.  The letters are from Freckled Fawn.



Here is the inside of the card.  I am sorry, I don't know who made this stamp set.  I think the sentiment is true.  A lot of us are finally getting some time and space to think about who or what is really important in this life.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - ATG
DLART March 2020 Linky - ATG
A Bit More Time To Craft #112 ATG
Crafts Galore Encore - #73 - ATG
CCC Digi Creations - #112 Embossing of Any Kind
Mix It Up Challenge - #35 ATG ( optional smooshing)







Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go to International Art & Soul to see what my design sisters made and then play along with us!  It is always fun!

Stay Safe!










9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Chriss and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love the design it's so unique and cool!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card for this time and love the colours.Hopefully we will realise what our priorities should be-a lot of people have shown how truly selfish and uncaring to others they are!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card Chriss - the background is wonderful, and the bold letters are so 'right' against it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card and a fabulous technique with the embossing folder.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Chriss, love the text and the background, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous sentiment - and of course you're right - so many people working hard to keep us all safe, and it's only right the rest of us do our bit and stay at home whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers