Lucky Dog Winter Dreams

Good Morning,

Isn't it strange how things happen sometimes?  For those of you that follow me on my personal facebook page you know that I recently posted about my dog Duncan and how he discovered pillows over the Christmas Holidays.  He will get two of them, put some of his favorite toys in between the pillows and take himself a nice winter nap.



Isn't that cute?  As you can see, he has his green squeeky ball and his stuffed fox so he can smell them while he sleeps?  Who knows?



I was looking through some of the challenges that I go to a lot, when I looked at  Crafty Catz I saw that some of the design team members had made cards with a digital stamp of a dog asleep.  The digital stamp is called "Lucky" by SheepSki Designs.  I had to get the stamp right away!

My next challenge was to try to color a brindle dog!  Not easy, but here it is:







Here is a close up of the stamp:


Recipe for this card:

Digital Stamp - SheepSki Designs
Thought Bubble Stamp - Dare2BArtzy  Ruff Day Stamp Set 
Colored With Copic Markers
Dies - Spellbinders Card Creator #8
Everything else I used to make this card is very old!  The papers and brads are about 14 years old!
Paper - Basic Grey - "Max and Whiskers"
Brads - Bought on e-bay years ago

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - ATG with Optional Twist - Animal
Dare2BArtzy - January Challenge - Winter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - January - must have animal
Stinkin' Inkers - Warm Up
Through The Craft Room Door - Challenge 14th January 2020 ATG
Try It On Tuesday - What a Cutie/Make Someone Smile Today
Use Your Stuff - #389 ATG
Crafts Galore Encore - #71 January ATG
SheepSki Designs - #34 Square Cards

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,











14 comments:

  1. Your baby is adorable sleeping, too cute! Love the card and digi, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute...and that's just Duncan!!! I love your card, absolutely making me smile and a cute image too! Well done for the colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!!! Duncan is really sweet sleeping on his pillows!! Lovely card, too, the image is so cute and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww bless him -don't they love their comfort -ours is only a small dog and she pushes the cushions flat so she can curl up on them -if the cats don't get there first lol-love your cute card and the sentiment is perfect-you should have used a pic of Duncan on your card or made a scrapbook page with him
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I can see this is actually your dog sleeping on his pillow. xoxo
    You got a new follower now. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you had to buy that image Chriss- it's perfect for you and Duncan! What a character Duncan is. Love how you have coloured the image - well done on a fabulous card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think Duncan is gorgeous and so cute with the toys and pillows, bless. Your card is adorable and a lovely 'nod' to your sweet dog.
    So glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card so pleased that we could bring the image to your attention and how perfect for your lovely dog. My dog loves his cushions too. Thanks for supporting both the blog and sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe... how cute Duncan looks laying there and your card is so sweet!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a darling little image and sweet pup too! Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful dog! Thank-you for joining us at the <a href="http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers