Maple Leaf Card

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We didn't do much, just hung around the house and cleaned up from Halloween.

Today I would like to show you a FREE card (with envelope) that I got from Dreaming Tree.



My niece asked me to make her something so this is the card that will go along with the gift.



Here is the inside.  The sentiment is a very old stamp set that I bought years ago but use every autumn.



Here is the card with the envelope.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART November Linky Challenge - ATG



Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Hugs,

6 comments:

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers