Moonlight Clock

Good morning,

I am so excited to show you a project that I have been working on for awhile.  It is Dreaming Tree's  Moonlight Clock.  It is part of a bundle that is FREE right now, called Bewitching Hour.  

Here is the front of the clock I just love this Steampunk Look:





I started out using gold but as I went along, I decided I wanted to make it in silver...just cut out a few new pieces...easy peasy.  The bling around the bottom was something I won years and years ago.  I thought it was perfect for this clock.  

Here it is lit up:



I didn't realize that I had ordered bright white lights.  When I saw how they looked, I knew I had to go with silver.

Here is the side of the card.  I love this paper!  It is from Authentique.  I bought it from Create4Less a couple years ago:




Here is the back.  The door makes it easy to store the light box and change the battery on the clockwork.



I love the tutorials that come with the Dreaming Tree files.  I have learned so much from Leo.  I guess I make mostly Dreaming Tree these days because everyone there is so friendly and helpful.  They feel like family.  There is also a  Facebook Group where we show each other our projects and help each other out if we have questions.  Two of the biggest questions that are asked is "What Kind of Glue do you use?"  I use Tombow.  I buy it at Amazon.  "Where do you get your patterned paper?"  I buy mine on-line at Create4Less or Scrapbook.com if they are having a sale.  I buy all of my plain cardstock from AC CARDSTOCK they have started selling Vellum and some patterned paper too.  I like AC Cardstock because I own all of their sets and when I use up a lot of paper on a project I can order single sheets to replace the ones that I used.

I am entering this Moonlight Clock into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #532 Box or Bag
Creative Knockouts - #320 Halloween
DLART October 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Through The Purple Haze - #160 Stary Wishes
Through The Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafty Gals Corner - #200 Halloween Colors
Creative Moments - #178 Spooky!
The Paper Funday Challenge - #10 ATG with a twist - Halloween
A Bit More Time To Craft - #102 ATG
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - ATG (Must Use Patterned Paper)
Love To Scrap Challenge - LTSCB - #126 No Cards Allowed
SanDee & Amelie's Steampunk - ATG Steampunk

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,


18 comments:

  1. Amazing and Awesome! WOW!!! Love that it lights up too. So unique and fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally amazing creation Chriss, different and exquisite :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is stunning Chriss - it looks magnificent with the light on!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...gorgeous and I do like the silver, fabulous project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's stunning. Wonderful Halloween project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cool clock!! Many thanks for sharing with us SanDee's and Amelies Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges. Wonderful Clock for Halloween and Bewitching Hour. Looks great when it's turned on. Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is very, very clever. I love it.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Such amazing home decor project!!! Love so much this light clock!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again admiring this for a second time.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness. This is a fabulous project. Love the details and colours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC (sorry for the late comment)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant project thanks for sharing at craft

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, such a great project! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments Challenges!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's October "No Cards Allowed" challenge and we hope to see you again next month! Remember, we are a stamping blog and we must see stamping on your project in order for it to be considered for the sponsor prize.
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...simply stunning! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers