Bat & Moon Card

Hello Friends,

I made a card last week, took photos of it and then forgot to post it yesterday!  It feels like my brain is slowing down.  Things are harder to remember.  I have always been such an organized person, it is hard to accept.

Anyway.....Here is my card.






This card is from svgcuts the name of the file is Elmhurst Hollow.   It folds flat but it has a fun little fence to make it stand up. I used my DCWV Glitter paper for some of the cuts and bling for the fence.  The little piece of Halloween ribbon and the brad are from my stash.

Here is the view from the side:






It just adds a little fun to the card.

Here is the inside:  The sentiment is from Desert Craftin' Divas



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - #133 Something Scary
Crafty Cardmakers - #243 Sparkle
Crafting Happiness Challenges - #19 Halloween Colors
Double Trouble - #141 Batty Color Challenge (see attached ribbon)
Twisted Sister - Anything that Flies
Simon Says Stamps Monday - Something Spooky
DLART October Linky  - ATG

Now I have some photos to show you.  My pretend grandson and his friends are coming over on Saturday to turn my husband's garage into a haunted house.  I have already decorated the inside of my house to get ready for them.  I love vintage looking Halloween stuff so I would like to show you some of my decorations.  If you don't like Halloween or don't have time to look, that is okay!

This is my fireplace mantel:  Notice both of the clocks I made with Dreaming Tree are there. You can click on the images to make them bigger.




These are the shelves in my rec room:



I bought this cat candy holder at Michael's for half price.



 I got this cute calendar at Michael's for half price.



Here are some of the paper projects I have made over the last month.  In the background on the sofa you can see my dog Duncan.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,







12 comments:

  1. Love your card Chriss but also love all the fun things for Halloween you have in your house. Looks super fantastic!!! You really have a great time at Halloween and I think that's wonderful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bat card!!! Wow!! And all the pieces you made looks gorgeous with the new you purchased!!
    Poor Duncan, he seems a bit scared by all those Halloween items! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card reminds me of Batman! tehehehe Super cute and so are all your fun Halloween decorations! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so lovely. Love your decorations too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chriss your card is gorgeous. Hate to say that I have to make lists...and then forget to look at my lists, lol. Your decorations look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Chriss and love the Halloween display. I haven't done much decorating this year, so behind, just finished making the grand babies Halloween bags and Tee's. I am getting brain slow also, like to blame it on the weather, that works for me lol. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Love this card. Those bats are fab. Got to make a card for my grandson so just pulling bits out of my stash to get ready. HugsMrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool card! Love the shape of it. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool card my friend!! Love the fun Halloween display!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Halloween cards! I love the bat design and the sparkle - beautiful 😀. Your Halloween decorations look fabulous too! Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers