INAS #70

Good Morning,

Today is a new challenge at International Art & Soul, Challenge #70 "Celebrate Autumn".  As most of you know, Autumn is my favorite season, I really feel refreshed and renewed when that crisp Autumn air starts blowing.  I have noticed that I am ONE follower away from having 800 followers.  If someone would follow me and let me know in the comments below, I will send you a little gift.  Tell your bloggy friends!

For my project, I decided to make one of the many fairy houses from Dreaming Tree.  I decided to make Daisy's Mushroom House from the bundle Marigolds and Mushrooms.  This bundle also has a really cute little Marigold Wagon, that I hope to make soon.  I was watching the tutorial for it the other day and it looks like loads of fun to make. If you like making houses you should check out the 




Here is my Fairy House:




I used paper a paper pad by Pebbles called "Spooky Boo" and some paper from my stash.  I inked the pieces with Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalk, I embossed some of the pieces with my wood look embossing folder, I blinged it up with my bling stash and liquid pearls.  The little Autumn Fairy is from AC Moore.

Here is a photo of the side:



Notice the grass on the platform of the mushroom house?  They are guides that tell you where to place the house on the platform, I thought that was very clever.

Here is the fairy house all lit up!



I am sending this to someone I dearly love.  I hope that she and her family enjoy this.  I think it would look cute for Thanksgiving Decoration.

I am entering my fairy house into the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create#152 ATG +Option Colors of Fall
World Wide Open Design Team - #10 ATG (Must be from a Design Team)
Crafting by Designs - October - ATG
Simon Says: Fall/Autumn Colors - 
The Fairy and The Unicorn - October Challenge - Fantasy Creation
Love To Scrap - LTSCB - #126 No Cards Allowed
DLART October 2019 Linky - ATG



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please go by International Art & Soul to see my Design Team Sister's projects!  Wow!  They really outdid themselves, then play along with us!  It is always fun!

Hugs,
















13 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation Chriss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your fairy mushroom. It is fabulous. Off to have a look at the link. Oh gosh it lights up too. You are clever. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! Awesome fairy house, this mushroom is a true dream!!! Spectacular!! I'm sure your friend will be delighted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great project and when I scrolled and saw it lit up...no words!! Thanks for joining the NO CARDS challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful house Chriss - so many details, and beautifully constructed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think YOU outdid yourself. I have never seen anything like this! It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous....I still need to finish mine, thank you for the inspiration, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project. Wow, you are so talented!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fairy house! Those 3D paper projects are such fun to make.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  10. That is absolutely fantastic. I love it. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jodie DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely brilliant Fairy house
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, an amazing project, even more so when lit up. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, and good luck with your entry Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers