INAS Challenge #67

Good Morning,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Today we have a new challenge at International Art & Soul, #67 "Things with Wings".

I really stepped out of my comfort zone for this one.


The stamps came with PaperCrafter magazine.  I made the background with Dylusions Ink Spray.  

Here is the inside:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - September ATG
DLART 2019 September Linky - ATG
The fairy and the unicorn - ATG  as long as it is a fantasy creation
Patties creations Designs - #162 "Things that fly"
Classic DT Open Challenge - #9
Mod Squad Chllenge - create a scene
Watercooler Wednesday - #238 All Occassions
Dragonfly Dreams - September - Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments.  Please stop by International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have created and then play along with us!

Hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful background and card, awesome sentiment, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have been out of your comfort zone but you made an absolutely beautiful card with a lovely sentiment.Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so gorgeous, Chriss!! The colors look amazing!! I love the fairy scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background and love the beautiful silhouette stamps----brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chriss, I am so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone, this card is just so very beautiful :) I hope you also had lots of fun with the sprays and stamping, I find it very therapeutic lol :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out beautiful Chriss! I love the serene scene!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the silhouette stamps against that gorgeous background Chriss - a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous background and a sweet design. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT


    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely background that you've made, great colour combo. Thanks fr joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card and fantastic background. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Things That Fly” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers