Hello Autumn!

Good Morning,

I am so excited that Autumn is here!  My favorite season!  Summers in Maryland are quite humid and although I love going to my local beach, I am always happy to see Autumn. I am a fall girl. I love crisp air, apples, pumpkins...everything.  

Here is my card:




This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil, I put the sentiment behind her so it would look like fall was sneaking up on her, LOL.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  The paper is from a collection that I won called "Fall Break" by Carta Bella.  I cut the card with my dies called "Spellbinders Card creator".  The bling is from my stash.

Here is the inside of the card:



The inside sentiment is from a really, really old stamp set from My Pink Stamper.  I think this stamp set is probably 8 or 9 years old.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART September 2019 Linky - ATG
Allsorts Challenge - #538 Trees and Leaves
Crafty Calendar Challenge - September "Add Lots of Layers"
Daisy Chain Challenges - #44 Autumn is Coming
Fabrika Fantasy - #34 Autumn
Not Just Cards - September Challenge
Tales From The Craft Room - #8 For the Kids
Craft Dream - Autumn/Fall
Cardz 4 Galz - #105 Welcome Autumn/Fall
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - 528 Autumn Weather

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Sorry I have not been by to comment on your blogs, there has been a lot going on!  Hopefully I will get by this week.

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. I love your mix of patterned paper on this card Chriss! SO very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, LOVE it!! Such fabulous autumnal card!! The little girl is just adorable, as well your colouring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the scene with the leaves...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss this is such an adorable Mo image. Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Autumnal creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image and so beautifully coloured and mounted Chriss - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet and pretty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable card and image thanks for sharing at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Autumn card Chriss-Autumn is my favourite season too.Love the cute image and layers of P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Chriss - I like the sentiment creeping up on the little girl.... thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I love the way she is looking at that leaf. It's like me an dust. If I dust today it will just be back tomorrow! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card made me smile and think of all of the leaves I'm going to be clearing this autumn! Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

    Debbie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely and beautiful card. Gorgeous image and colouring.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "trees and leaves"- week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your sweet adorable card. Great layering of suitable papers. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our 'Lots of Layers' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers