Sympathy Card + Prize

Good Morning,

Today I would like to show you some sympathy cards that I made using Dreaming Tree's Quick and Easy Occasion Cards.  You can see the get well cards that I made using the same bundle if you go HERE.




These cards are so easy to put together that I usually make two.  My husband really liked these cards and asked me if he could have one to send to a co-worker who recently lost his wife.



I really like that all of these cards come with the svg file for an envelope.




Here is a closer look at the card.  As you can see, I embossed the layer below the flowers and I pop dotted the flower onto the card to make it pop!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Not Just Cards - Challenge - August
Dragonfly Dreams - No Patterned Paper
Alphabet Challenge - K is for Kind Thoughts



The Prize for today is:

Prize # 6 -  A $10.00 Gift Card to Dreaming Tree



Thank you so much for stopping by I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,


15 comments:

  1. A great design for a sympathy card. I like the colour combination you have chosen here. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy cards and love the flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are the perfect sympathy cards. Love the elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so elegant and beautiful!! I love the pretty flower design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so pretty! Beautiful Sympathy cards! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, very different.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sympathy card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sympathy cards, love how you arranged the flowers and the sentiment peeking out from the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and very detailed - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful I always need sympathy cards
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Anything Goes AUGUST 2019
    Monthly Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card - love that dramatic die cut.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. Lovely flowers.
    Thank you for your entry at Not Just Cards this month.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers