Shamrock Mice

Hello,

I wonder what these busy mice are up to?  



Here is a close up.


I made this card using a sketch from Die Cuttin Divas 


Recipe for this card:

Digital Stamp - 
Copic Markers
Paper - DCWV - Gold + Scrap
Dies - Circle - Stitched Circles (Lawn Fawn) and Deckled Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Sentiment - Studio G
Chalk - PowderPuff Chalk

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - #410 March Sketch


Thank you so much for stopping by and thanks for the comments!

Hugs,



8 comments:

  1. They're so absolutely adorable!! What a sweet image!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute Card! That image is so sweet!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable with those tiny mice. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, what a sweet card Chris I love it..also love the little poem /verse under the comments bar, its a long time since I saw it, I used to love it, still do...thanks for jogging my memory.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thank you for joining our “March’s Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning Chriss.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers