Leprechaun with Gifts

Good Morning,

I hope you had a good weekend.  Are you doing something fun for St. Patrick's day?  

I used the March sketch from Die Cuttin Divas on the card that I posted here last Friday, the more I looked at it, the less I liked it (have you ever done that?) so I am trying again.


What do you think?  I think it is better.

Here is the sketch:


Recipe for this card:

Digital Image - Pinterest
Colored with - Copic Markers
Paper - Scrap + Karen Foster's "Pot O' Gold"
Bling - from stash
Sentiment - from stamp stash
Dies - Spellbinders Card Creator and Lawn Fawn Stiched Circle Dies + Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Dies

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - March Sketch
DLART - March Linky Challenge
Thing 1 - Double Trouble #23 - Wearing O' the Green
Thing 2 - Heart to Heart - Wearing O' the Green
Thing 3 - Touch O' Gold
Color My Heart - #332 Inspiration Board 


16 comments:

  1. It's so adorable, Chriss!! The image is so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and shamrock B.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, perfect if you celebrate the day..enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun leprechaun card!! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and love that background paper and layout with all the gold sequins. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart to Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, just noticed that you shared it with Color Dare, so happy you joined us here too.

      Delete
  7. Super Cute, Really like the background paper. I don't think I have ever made a Saint Patrick's Day Card.Crazy right? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stop staring at the cute little leprechaun...great coloring. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's adorable Chriss! I really like that little Leprechaun!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, love the leprechaun. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you added all of the gems to your card. Thank you for sharing your creation at Color My Heart Dare. 💙☕Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally stunning, love love love!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable little leprechaun. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers