Rocket Birthday Box Card

Good Morning,

I would like to show you a really super fun box card that I made using Celestial Celebration SVG Bundle.



Isn't this cute?  It could be used for a party invitation or a birthday card.  I love the glitter and metal paper.  This was a card that my husband really loved!

Here is the back:






One of my favorite things about Dreaming Tree is that they give you the svg files for the envelope too!  You know that when you get an envelope like this that something good is inside!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART January 2019 Linky - ATG
The Happy Crafter - Trying to break their record of 88 entry's happy to help!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

7 comments:

  1. Love it that is one neat Rocket card.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box card love the rocket
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fabulous, Chriss!! I love the rocket!! How fun!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box card , love the theme. Thank you for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers