Hot Chocolate

Hello My Friends,

I am late posting today.  We had about 7 inches of snow here in Maryland, over the weekend and I was outside making snowballs and throwing them for my dog Duncan to try to catch.

I had another project that I was going to post today but when it was snowing I decided to make a project to go with the snow.  


This is a SVG File from Dreaming Tree and right now it is free when you spend $9.98. 

Here is another view:


As you can see from the photo this is a large cup that would hold a lot of gifts.


Here is the tag, I actually made the tag first and chose the paper to go with it.  

Recipe for this cup:

SVG File - Cup of Cheer
Paper - AC Cardstock and Lori Whitlock "I love Winter" White glitter paper from stash
Twine for tag -  Won from DLART
Chalk from Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalking/Ink Set
Stamp - from stash
Silver Trim - from stash

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

DLART January 2019 Linky Challenge - ATG
Not Just Cards - January Challenge
Cut It Up - #165 How's the Weather
Crafts Galore Encore - #59 ATG
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - January - Must use patterned paper
The Happy Craft Challenge - January
Love to Craft - #30 January ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. love it!
    its amazing project!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cup and brilliant gift holder-love the mittens paper too -sounds like you needed them-Thank you for the lovely comment on my card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! This cup is really unique and can be filled with a lot of things! Love how you decorated it with the scallop tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend! I have missed visiting this past year. I hope you are well! We have had an unusually cold season, 68 today, but it has dipped into the 50's! This is adorable, love the cute paper! Missed you! Carri ~ https://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project!! I love the cup!! It's so fun, Chriss!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chriss, this is so creative. Be safe out in the snow and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a stunning and different project. I absolutely adore it. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a stunning project. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle. Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is amazing project. Love all the details. You are really talented.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chriss, absoutley adorable project , just perfect for your weather conditions . Stay warm in the snowy conditions. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and adorable idea! Love this. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers